October 27, 2006

Cry baby, cry.

Hodcarrier110. Check out his profile pictures. That wifebeater is SO hot. In every picture.
So, unprovoked, in a chat room, he decided to comment on my weight. Nothing new. "ur fat" "fatty" "well u dont watch baseball cuz u and the tv dont fit in the same room" Please. I thought maybe he was a disgruntled blog entry, but honestly I didn't check. Then he IMed me, and that cleared everything up. LOL

Begin IM - 10/27/2006 02:56 AM
Hodcarrier110 [2:56 AM]: lol at fat ppl
Sparkly N Purple [2:56 AM]: why are you so hateful?
Hodcarrier110 [2:57 AM]: cuz ur an ignorant person always talkin about tossin someone for what they say in a public chat room
Sparkly N Purple [2:57 AM]: sugar, let me explain this to you.
Sparkly N Purple [2:58 AM]: if someone is harassing me in a chat room, or is generally being an annoyance with foul language and such, I find it perfectly acceptable to annoy them right back. TOS is my way of doing that.